How to Wake Up How to Wake Up

Rofl.

Wow that was one awesome dream!

jump and die jump and die

Haha

Haha good animation, i like the few that seemed to be ok then died randomly from just standng up :P. Make a longer higher quality version and it'd to well :)

Starcraft Homeworld remix Starcraft Homeworld remix

Yes, you did it again!

I loved your first animation, and im so glad you proceeded to make a second one! The music on this one wasnt as good as the first, and to be honest i liked the first better, but this is still awesome!! Make more, make more!!

LegolaSS responds:

Hello Hopps, if you did watch all of it you would realise your in the nitrokitten fans beaucse you loved it so much, i also feel the first one was better but i was aiming for something different.

Ep. 1 Death On Vacation Ep. 1 Death On Vacation

lol

Nice simple funny flash! There's not much more I can add than that, it seems perfect the way it is. Nice job =)

The Path Of The Force The Path Of The Force

Awesome!

Nicely paced and animated! Cool concept on how you go back to what happens earlier to explain things a bit. I really enjoyed this flash, and hope to see more from you in the future!

Encore:Bush n Osama Show Encore:Bush n Osama Show

Original... In a way..?

This was a pretty good flash, I don't know what score you got on your first submission but it should have been fairly good. I liked your animation and ideas, it was pretty funny. On the downside, the intro music was loud when my speakers were turned on a normal setting, and crackely! Other than that good job!

Nameless 4 Vol.1 Nameless 4 Vol.1

Lmao

I dont know why, but i LOVED this flash! The animation was fluient and it was so funny! Great job!

Joe Stick Gets A Job Joe Stick Gets A Job

First Flash

Ok, for a first flash its not that bad! I mean, you have the flow of animation down well, but what you need now is a story. That wasnt a very good plot, a little funny but I'm sure you can do much better. And use non-stick figures possibly... Just a word of advice. Nice first flash!

4.00

Squealer - Chasing Cats Squealer - Chasing Cats

Different..

Well, this is a very interesting and different flash. I like the whole idea of the animated skeletal frames of the animals. This is great as far as detail goes, like the trash can... But its short and doesnt go very far (i didnt actually watch it all the way to the end, I thought it was repeating, maybe it continued, i'll watch it again after this). Nice flash!

No Need for Bushido 1 No Need for Bushido 1

OK

It's alright, nothing special was in this flash (as far as action-packed ninja fighting that I was waiting for). Nice shading and artwork! (Oh, and I found the Ninja in the picture too funny XD) Keep it up, lookin forward to the next segment!